Follow the Creative vibes at our different locations via these short video impressions!
Creative mobile apps for urban environment
Cities are in a constant state of flux and often their available infrastructure and solutions no longer fit the proper needs in this eternally evolving society.
That’s why we are looking for entrepreneurs and businesses, eager to implement their viable smart society applications in the city of Ghent, Eindhoven or Brussels.
Got a great solution? Amaze us by showcasing your application, which can be implemented in musea, at festivals, sport events or even bell towers. Any kind of creative urban innovation is welcomed.
Don’t hesitate and receive up to 50k in funding!
What are we looking for
Who can participate
- March 11, 10am CET Technical webinar – introduction in the FIWARE technology
- March 21-24 Creative Ring Challenge Week
- March 28, 23h59 CET Final deadline to submit application
- April 6-7 Pitching event and first selection of winners (5 projects max, €25k each + process guidance)
- April-June implementation of your prototype
- June: Jury a maximum of two projects get additional support (€25k each and coaching)
- June-Oct implementation of your mature application on one or more locations
- Oct end presentation together with the winners from the other regions in Europe (Spain, Finland and Italy )
- The Guidelines for this challenge and information about funding and how to submit your application can be found here
Register for the challenge week via the city’s website
@ Baltan Laboratories
@ Design museum
@ VRT Sandbox
Creative Ring Challenge Week: preliminary agenda
This week is running parallel in Brussels, Ghent and Eindhoven
|Monday March 21st||Tuesday March 22nd||Wednesday March 23rd||Thursday March 24th||Monday March 28|
|All locations||Pitching/feedback sessions organised by the hubs||Don’t forget to submit your application!|
|Eindhoven||17h30 kick off event|| 9:00-11:00 – Living Lab workshop
11:30-12:30 – Technical training
|Ghent||10:00-12:00 – Living Lab workshop
13:30-14:30 – Technical training
|Brussels||17h30 kick off event||10:00-12:00 – Living Lab workshop
13:00-14:00 – Technical training
Find out more about the local program and needs in the city of your preference, where we offer you:
- a co-working space
- Training and coaching on: FIWARE, Living Lab methodologies, Pitching techniques, Business Development, Conceptual thinking…