CreatiFI will offer open call participants a direct support (first level support) to get answers on the different technical questions that could arise, and specifically on:
- Questions about which generic enablers to use;
- Questions about FIWARE usage in the CreatiFI open calls.
The technical support tool – CreatiFI Trouble Ticketing Tool – is available for issuing technical support requests to CreatiFI technical team. It require a user registration (mainly, an email) to get direct links with you.Please, contact your reference hub in order to be anabled to use the tool, using the following email addresses:
- Benelux: iMinds | [email protected]
- Catalonia: Barcelona BCN | [email protected]
- Nordics: Forum Virium Helsinki | [email protected]
- North-Italy: Trentino Sviluppo | [email protected]
In the meanwhile, please follow the following steps to try to get answers to any issues you are experiencing/questions on the FIWARE technology:
A. Check the CreatiFI FAQ section (it is constantly updated according to the most common collected questions and detected problems).
B. Use the FIWARE available support channels to get direct support from FIWARE team: FIWARE support.
For any other doubts, please use the following form to submit your questions. The answers will be published within the FAQ section of this website.