EU funding opportunities for tech startups and SMEs in the creative industries (26th April 2016)
Trainer: Mathilde Vivot
https://we.tl/Q8L00TNaVu (68,9 MB).
PR Hacks: how to get your startup noticed? (28th April 2016)
Trainer: Raf Weverbergh
https://we.tl/DWN4LGfU7l (46 MB)
Investment readiness (25th April 2016)
Trainer: Didier Moret
https://we.tl/6zx7LXHMVs (44,9 MB)
Creative Ring Challenge
Template for budget
These following guides are not in use in Creative Ring Challenge.
Here you can find documentation for applicants; Open Call 2 – GUIDE FOR APPLICANTS and Open Call 2 – MANUAL.
The Guide tells you everything essential when your are preparing you application in our next call. In Open Call 2 Manual is longer description of CreatiFI project.
Please visit also in our FAQ section where we have collected list of frequently asked questions.
CreatiFI Call participants can utilize any official FIWARE Enablers.
- Catalogue on the FIWARE Enablers: catalogue.fi-ware.org/enablers
- Specific software for Creative Industries offered by FICONTENT2: http://mediafi.org/open-platforms/
- Additional information for the developers: www.fi-ware.org/developers-entrepreneurs
- Recommendations for submitters: http://www.fi-ware.org/fiware-usage-questionnaire/
- How to development a first application using FIWARE – context aware application development: context_aware_application_development_how-to-develop-a-first-application-using-fiware
Feel free to print and deliver our flyer until end of September 2015!
Download printable flyer (light): Call 2 flyer
- Above presentation:
- CreatiFI_general_presentation_Unconvention_Pitch_Sep_26.pdf by Kaisa Sibelius
Background information on FIWARE
Background information on CreatiFI