Trentino – MUSEUM-FI : creative business for museums
Museums and cultural institutions are hungry for creative, ICT and mobile solution. Innovative enterpreneurs are ready to offer smart services and solution. We are happy to let these two worlds meet!
The target of this challenge is finding new interesting solutions and services which will be used by museums or cultural institutions. The product and services offered by the entrepreneurs, can be at a starting point, ready to test or tailor made in accordance to the museums.
A one day “speed date” in order to meet supply and demand.
How does it work?
A full day hackathon’style speed- date event where start ups and companies will meet all the partecipants museums, eager to hear the many possibles services and solutions for their needs.
Once the right idea finds the right museum we’ll have a match!
QUESTION: Who is the winner? The company or the museum?
WHY? The Company will have the money to realize the service, the product or the testing and the museum will have the opportunity to prove the most suitable solution for its needs.
Don’t hesitate and receive up to 50k in funding!
What are we looking for
Who can participate
- March 21-24 Creative Ring Challenge Week
- March 28, 23h59 CET Final deadline to submit application
- April 6-7 Pitching event and first selection of winners (5 projects max, €25k each + process guidance)
- April-June implementation of your prototype
- June: Jury a maximum of two projects get additional support (€25k each and coaching)
- June-Oct implementation of your mature application on one or more locations
- Oct end presentation together with the winners from the other regions in Europe (Spain, Finland and Italy )
- The Guidelines for this challenge and information about funding and how to submit your application can be found here